- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Located in the heart of Musanze, Eden Condo Hotel is a budget lodge where you can stay during your visit to the Volcanoes National Park. The hotel offers affordable bed and breakfast accommodation to travelers visiting Rwanda.
Located in the heart of Muhoza also referred to as Musanze/Ruhengeri, Eden Condo Hotel is a must-stay accommodation on Rwanda safaris in the country’s Northern Province. From Musanze taxi park, it takes you about 5 minutes to walk to Eden Condo Hotel, 500m away from Musanze airport and about 5 minutes if you are in Goico Mall and 116km from the heart of Kigali city. Eden Condo Hotel offers bed and breakfast to guests visiting Rwanda for a holiday.
Choose Eden Condo Hotel for your ultimate comfort. This hotel facility is composed of 5 guesthouses and has free Wi-Fi, 24 hour front desk and room services, onsite or off-site parking, mosquito nets, desk, free toiletries, slippers, in-room massages, guestrooms with mosquito repellents, shower, toiletries, and a reading area.
A restaurant offering continental dishes, a fully stocked bar or lounge, smoke-free property, free parking, Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk, and more. Eden’s rooms are categorized into various types; studio double room, and this features one large double bed accommodating up to two (2) pax, ideal for couples/family holidaymakers.
The studio double room comes with a balcony and great views of the surrounding. The room facilities or amenities include safety deposit box, Wi-Fi, toilet, Wake up service or alarm clock, private bathroom, seating area, toilet, mosquito net, toilet paper, ironing facilities, private entrance, slippers, and cleaning products.
General facilities and services
- Designated smoking space.
- Shared lounge or TV area.
- 24 hour security.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Airport transfers.
- Daily housekeeping services.
- Private bathroom
- Blackout curtains.
General activities to do in and around Eden Condo Hotel;
- Cave exploration –Musanze cave, a rich historical and cultural site in Rwanda. This is found in Musanze area and cave tours often combine gorilla tours, hiking safaris, bird watching safari tours.
- Several experiences in Volcanoes National Park (VNP) including gorilla trekking, golden monkey tracking, Dian Fossey trekking, hiking or volcano climbing, nature walking, birding, cultural experiences.
- Volcano hiking to conquer the summits of Sabyinyo, Muhabura, Gahinga, Bisoke and Karisimbi volcanoes.
- Mountain biking.
- Helicopter tours.
- Visit Lake Burera and Ruhondo.
- Visitors in Musanze city can travel for 14.6km to Eden Condo Hotel.
- From the Twin Lakes –Ruhondo and Burera to Eden Condo Hotel is 28.5km.
- Volcanoes National Park is 10.7km from the hotel facility.
- From the base of Mount Bisoke to Eden Condo Hotel is about 11.1km, and from the Dian Fossey museum, it is 10 minutes’ walk.
- From Kigali, drive for 152 minutes.
Check in instructions
- On arrival, get a warm welcome from the front desk staff.
- What is required of you: debit, credit card or cash deposit and minimum check-in age is 15.
- Note, no pets permitted in the facility.
- Wi-Fi is available in public areas and guest rooms.
- Eden Condo Hotel is a noise-free facility, but this may not be guaranteed at the guestrooms.
Full refund is made for room rates available to booking on hotel’s site. A visit who books a full refundable room rate, a cancellation can be made up to a few days prior to check-in, but this may vary. Full details can be obtained from the hotel management itself and you can do so during booking process.