- Dorm bed or tent: US$17–30
- Simple meal: US$4–5
- Pubic Bus to Parrk: US$3
- Motor-bike around town: US$1
$50 – 100
- Standard Double room in a boutique hotel or guest house: US$40–70
- Meal in a restaurant or cafe: US$7–15
- Public Bus to park: US$3
- Taxi around town: US$4
$100 – 250
- Standard Double room luxury hotel: US$150-200
- Meal in a 5 Star hotel US$15-30
- 4X4 S.U.V Car hire per day US$100–$200
Most banks in larger towns have international ATMs. Credit cards are not often taken outside cities and higher-end tourist hotels.
Tipping is common in the cities these days due to the large international presence. Rwandan salaries are low and a tip of about 10% will be appreciated.